The Embassy does not yet have the materials to renew biometric passports.
However, the applicant's request for a passport renewal must be certified by the Embassy by following the indications below.
Required documents upon presentation of Consular Card for 18 years and over:
· Request addressed to the Ambassador of Madagascar in Canada written on plain paper
· Application Form (Please print and complete)
· Photocopy of the old passport
· Two recent passport photos (without glasses or earrings)
· Proof of residence (phone bill or other documents) for the issuance of a certificate of residence by the Embassy
· Certificate of employment
All in two copies, including one original
Pre-paid return envelope, courier or registered only.
A copy of each of the required documents will be returned, which you can submit or send to Madagascar, Ministry of Internal Security, Anosy Antananarivo.
If the applicant can not appear in person at the concerned Department in Madagascar, the bearer must submit a letter of authority on his behalf.
For minors: a parental or tutorial permission signed by a notary is required as well.